Throughout high school, students will have the opportunity to take standardized tests. Some of these tests are required, others are optional, depending on the student. The following is a list of tests that EHS students will/may take throughout their high school career (please click on the links below for more information about each test):
- End of Course Tests - REQUIRED for Class of 2018 +
- ACT - (American College Testing) - REQUIRED for all juniors; ACT or SAT required for college admissions
- SAT - (Scholastic Aptitude Test) - SAT or ACT required for college admissions
- AP - (Advanced Placement) - required for students enrolled in AP courses
- ASVAB - (Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery) - Must take if joining the U.S. armed forces
- PSAT/NMSQT - (Preliminary Scholastic Aptitude Test/National Merit Scholarship Qualifying Test) - recommended for college-bound students
***Students also have access to free, interactive live streaming and on demand programming that addresses academic, interpersonal, college knowledge and transition skills. Programming includes, but is not limited to, PSAT prep, ACT boot camp, College Essay boot camp, study skills & test anxiety. Go to https://www.kaptest.com/partner/naviance and click Learn More to Sign Up (no need to "log-in" to get started).